Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No new pictures...just old ones

I don't have any "new" pictures to post today, but there are a couple from a couple weeks ago that I do want to share.






LIke Nicholas' outfit? Yeah. We were outside planting flowers in the front of the house and all of a sudden he grabbed himself like he had to pee. So I made him go in the house to the bathroom. Then a few minutes later I hear him inside. I called to him to come back out. Then he came to the window and said he couldn't. I went over...he didn't have any bottoms on! So I just told him to put his pants on and come back out! Well, he did. And this is what he chose. I noticed right away that he had different pants and underwear on, too. I checked later and...he had peed in his pants. BUT he had gone inside, used the potty, changed his bottoms, and put his wet ones in the laundry room- all by himself! I was proud of him for that. Potty training is still kind of new around here. He did great catching on though (this time). I think he was "trained" in 3 days. Now we have naps in underwear. Just need to work on nighttime.




I promise, not all my posts will be about going potty : )

2 comments:

Karen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! It's amazing what you can blog about!!! I look forward to reading and keeping in touch through blogger!! If you need help let me know!!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

I for one enjoy hearing about Nick and his pee pants adventures. He's so cute in the hat too!