Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No, I want the digger book!!!

These two were SO cute yesterday...

Nick: "You can read my dumptruck book and I will read the digger book."

Nick: "OK?"

Nick: "Hi Mommy. I am sharing my books with Stella."
Stella: "No, I don't want the dumptruck book. I want the digger book."

Stella: "NO! I said, I WANT THE DIGGER BOOK!"

Stella: "Oh. Hi Mommy. We are just playing."

Stella: "Finally. Yum!"

5 comments:

Michele said...

So cute!

LASutton said...

Hey - They are so cute. I haven't posted a comment til now - I have been looking to see any new posts everyday but haven't had the time to comment - Love the blog and love keeping up with everything. Wesley wants to eat 24/7 just about and it is killing me - I can't get anything done. Talk to you soon - keep the posts coming.

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

I think those are the books that I gave them! yes!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Sorry to post twice but I had to say how much I love that mondo string of droll cascading from Stella's mouth in the 2nd picture.

Gertie said...

Hee... books as teething toys is a popular concept here as well.