What happened to my little baby? Now he is 3!! This is a picture from just one year ago...
We had a great party today. Everyone had a great time. Shawn and I decorated the house like a rainforest to go along with the Go Diego Go theme. You like? I am thinking of carrying it throughout the rest of the house.
Shawn dressed up like Diego. (I was Alicia.)
Nick and his friends played games, took turns hitting a pinata, ate pizza and cake, opened presents, and had a great time playing with each other. He got some really wonderful presents. See FLICKR Pictures link!!
He opened family gifts after everyone went home. He loved them all. Thanks so so so very much. He received way more than any trhee year old needs.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nick!
What a difference a year makes!!
So grown up!!
Happy Birthday Nick and Katie - Sorry I just looked at the calendar and realized I didn't call yesterday. I don't even think about the date on weekends. I will try and call this week sometime - Sorry this is late - check out my blog I gave you shout out on there too :-). By the way Love the way you and Shawn dressed up. VERY CUTE!!!!
Doesn't Shawn bare an uncanny resemblance to Diego? I mean it's dead on! Loved the decorations and the costumes. Wish I could have been there. I would have been more than happy to dress up as Boots!
Love you!
Do you think Shawn could adjust the costume and make an appearance at my Harry Potter party?
oh wow! three! happy birthday little boy! (and kate!)
Post a Comment