
This picture of me and my beautiful sisters was taken last Thanksgiving. It was part of a surprise gift to our parents for Christmas. There hadn't been a picture of the four of us in we don't know how long. And I mean any kind of picture with any old camera! None. Well, we loaded our parents up with a gorgeous book full of pictures and thoughts. Mom brought it to Hawaii and I just got to see it in person. It is amazing!! How amazing?? Well, when the photographer delivered it to my sister at her work, everyone there cried...it was that good! I have a couple more I will post later. It is late and I am still tired from our flight back from Hawaii.
3 comments:
Well, I have to say, your the most beautiful! Although, all your sisters are gorgeous. I'm sure your parents are so proud!
What a BEAUTIFUL picture!!!
My sweet Lord! That one on the far right is gorgeous! absolutely stunning. I think she's the next Gisele.
Post a Comment