Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Right now

Right now, we, at least I, am thrilled that the sun is NOT shining. It is cloudy. I think it rained last night and it looks like it might rain any second! YEAH! Nicholas has already asked if he can play in the rain (IF it rains, that is). I said YES, of course. It was 105 when I got in my car after work yesterday. We need break. The heat is just draining. It is so humid and hot all day long. Even in the early hours. Except today. So this is how we had breakfast this morning:

Like Stella's Spiderman pjs? I heart hand-me-donwns.

I had to. Then I let them play for a while in their pjs. I had to. What if it gets too hot and we are trapped inside...again?! Later I will be working on my etsy shop and sewing a nap mat for Nicholas to bring to preschool. Oh- and get orgainzed. (ha, right!)

1 comment:

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

I love her side pony tail too. I sported that during cheerleading tournaments in 5th grade.