Outside


Inside

And here's a funny (I missed it, I was still putting up the door):
Nicholas has had a stuffy nose today and he told Shawn at bedtime...
N: "Daddy, I think I need Zyrtec."
(What the !? We don't have Zyrtec!!)
S: "Where did you hear about Zyrtec?"
N: "On TV. It makes you feel better and all the [big giant hand motion around the head] go away."
Gotta love commercials. They have convinced my three year old he needs Zyrtec. Hmph.
5 comments:
Nice door. Very nice. However, for your next post I will require something with the children in it that is less lame. jk.
ahahah actually I just read the rest of the post. Pretty funny.
Nick seems to have his own Nick-isms like Bradley his Bradley-isms. They are so amazing how they pick up on stuff - and when you don't think they are paying attention they are absorbing EVERYTHING! Sometimes not such a good thing! :-) Way to go on the door by the way!!!
Great job on the door! Zyrtec...I never needed any until I got to OK too! Smart for a 3 year old!
great job putting up the doors!!! And looks like the kids are having fun with their own little projects!
Post a Comment