Since we saw Thomas last Friday, Stella is now able to say couple new words: choo choo and balloon.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So Reese says is that Nicholas and Stella? me:yes Reese: Are they stuck in your computer? me:not really, just the video of them is stuck Reese:oh. well, I like the real kids better than the movie
So cute. Kids are so funny with balloons. Looks like you guys had fun with Thomas. We have been twice & hopefully will be able to go next summer when we head down to the Lower 48. I loved your playroom. awesome job.
Very cute! Wesley still doesn't say much - I guess Bradley spoiled us by talking so well so early. But you can't compare. I think Wesley is just too hard headed to talk. :-) Anyway, loved the playroom and the movies. I am getting ready to post some pics on my blog that Wendy took yesterday. We went to Thomas before Wesley was born in Cinn. OH and were thinking about going last month but things didn't work out. Bradley enjoyed the Train ride and I think Wesley would too. Talk to you soon!
That is TOO FUNNY, because Eli is also saying "BAH-LOOOOOO" and "Choo-choo". In fact, we were stuck waiting for a train on 12th Street and out of no where Eli starts shouting "Choooo Chooooo".
Heh.
He is also REALLY into rolling his suitcase around the house filled with a variety of items.... the BAH-LOOOO is tied to the suitcase.
Thank you very much for the videos! I can't wait to see the kids again and shower them with presents so they love me best. How about we get some of Shawn on the blog? Maybe a nice shot of him doing the limp-wrist-fist-shake?
5 comments:
So Reese says is that Nicholas and Stella?
me:yes
Reese: Are they stuck in your computer?
me:not really, just the video of them is stuck
Reese:oh. well, I like the real kids better than the movie
So cute. Kids are so funny with balloons. Looks like you guys had fun with Thomas. We have been twice & hopefully will be able to go next summer when we head down to the Lower 48. I loved your playroom. awesome job.
Very cute! Wesley still doesn't say much - I guess Bradley spoiled us by talking so well so early. But you can't compare. I think Wesley is just too hard headed to talk. :-) Anyway, loved the playroom and the movies. I am getting ready to post some pics on my blog that Wendy took yesterday. We went to Thomas before Wesley was born in Cinn. OH and were thinking about going last month but things didn't work out. Bradley enjoyed the Train ride and I think Wesley would too. Talk to you soon!
That is TOO FUNNY, because Eli is also saying "BAH-LOOOOOO" and "Choo-choo". In fact, we were stuck waiting for a train on 12th Street and out of no where Eli starts shouting "Choooo Chooooo".
Heh.
He is also REALLY into rolling his suitcase around the house filled with a variety of items.... the BAH-LOOOO is tied to the suitcase.
Thank you very much for the videos! I can't wait to see the kids again and shower them with presents so they love me best. How about we get some of Shawn on the blog? Maybe a nice shot of him doing the limp-wrist-fist-shake?
Post a Comment