Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Preview

I made the kids' costumes on Tuesday. Nick wanted to put his on yesterday morning. So I dressed both up. My two little pirates! Arrgh!!!


Nicholas is not sold on the head wrap (vs. a big pirate hat) and he is demanding an eye patch and sword. Guess I will have to make those, too.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Too cute!!! Mikayla is going to be a pirate too, although I did order hers from ebay. I think it won't be long before we see a Kate B magazine, cooking show and craft store. You are my Mary Poppins!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

I agree with Michele.
The kids look great! Very professional looking costumes. I think they're adorable and I wish I could be there for their trick or treat!!!

AFJ said...

GrEaT costumes....the boys are going to be pirates too! Not homemade though...just Old Navy. I should have requested for you to make them some light-weight shirts though...the jacket ours came with is too heavy...but the hat and pants are SO cute. So I have to figure something out for the first Halloween party tomorrow...since it is supposed to be almost 80 degrees! Wish me luck!