Thursday, October 30, 2008

If I don't blog this now...

I am going to get WAAAAY behind this weekend.

Tomorrow day- pumpkin patch with Nick's school, Tomorrow night- trick or treat, Saturday- going out to Red Robin (shhh, don't tell Nick) for Nick's bday, Sunday- Nicholas' bday #4 and party.

His party is going to be small- our neighbor and two friends. And it is not very well-planned. BUT there is going to be something BIG in the backyard that day. Something inflatable and bouncy that Nick does NOT know about. Since I don't even have a cake ordered or invitations or anything for his party, I figured I should just go ahead and rent a bounce house. Got it here. We are getting the big castle and it can hold adults, too! And he wants a Backyardigans party. Wal-mart makes a Backyardigans cake, just need to call. And I checked two party stores and they don't carry the show's party supplies.

Just got back from an indoor trick-or-treat at the local high school. It was such a nice night that we even walked there-no coats and wearing t-shirts. Still shocks me that it is not freezing and snowing like it was/is in AK. Look. My pirates had fun!!


Nick got some teeth.

4 comments:

Busy Mom Of Four said...

Sounds like you guys have a fun filled weekend ahead of you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nick!!!! ANd Happy Halloween!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Oh Nick looks so great with the eye patch and Stella is just adorable! Great job on the costumes! So you're getting a bounce house huh? I am very disappointed that you didn't at least attempt to start the party at Gino's pizza, Tammy’s Dance Studio or with Puddles the Clown. Kate, you're robbing your children of these experiences.

LASutton said...

Nice Martha!!!! Memories!!!! Looks like all was well with the party and trick or treating. Nick isn't the only one with a Birthday coming up ;-) We had trick or treat last night since you know around here it can't actually be on the 31st - or a weekend! WHATEVER!!!! It was kinda cold but the boys had fun. I will blog the pics when I get them from Wendy!

Michele said...

Love the teeth!