

On Saturday, we went to a local farm that had a little pumpkin patch. Orr Family Farm is less than a block from our house- can you believe that?! We had the best time! There was something for everyone- petting zoo, playground, pony rides, carousel, and of course a hay ride to the pumpkin patch.
We were allowed to get very close to the animals. Stella was baa-ing at these sheep.


Nicholas loved the pony ride.

Stella did, too. So much in fact that she cried (and I mean pitched a royal fit) because she wanted to ride again. So, the man running the horses stopped the rides, opened the gate, and put the screaming drama mama on a horse. Here she is- quiet. Happy. Riding all by herself.

Pumpkins for the picking.

Nicholas chose our four beautiful pumpkins.

Ok, but now what do I DO with these pumpkins. They seem small to carve. My two ideas are 1) cook them and 2) glitter them! Anybody have a better idea? seriously.
7 comments:
I really don't see how there is any reasonable choice other than GLITTER.
You could paint them or color them with markers!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful day!
Ok, first off, I love your shirt!!! Where did you get it? The belt is so cute. I want one! As far as the pumpkins, glue crap on them. Get pipe cleaners and have them sticking out and stuff. Or you could scoop out the insides and carve one of those faces so it looks like the insides are being puked out the "mouth" of the pumpkin. I'd do that.
Martha, I made that shirt.
Love your ideas! I can't wait to see your pumpkins when they are done. I have cooked pumpkin before. Its really easy, just very time consuming. Roast the pumpkin seeds too! I want to see pics when you are done. Oh, and I love seeing that you all are in t-shirts!! I've been wearing my big, heavy, winter coat.
You made the shirt! I want one!
Post a Comment