

I absolutely love it. Although I am a lifelong fan of chocolate...Harry's Chocolate Shop is a actually a bar. Harry's is the oldest bar at Purdue University. The story goes, that it was a chocolate shop during the prohibition. You can still see the hidden doors in their wood floor that led to the basement, where the partaking took place.
I never owned one of these shirts in college (maybe because I was unemployed) and didn't even really hang out at this bar (because it was always crammed with people- pressed against the window of the "fish bowl" and pouring out the doors), but I did go there a few times. You would ALWAYS see alumni-parents sharing a drink with their kids here. Harry's is a Purdue University historic landmark. And their t-shirt slogan is timeless!
Suzanne, thank you, I love the shirt and all the memories it stirred up!
Please don't pay any attention to my nasty hair. My sister Sarah is going to give me a new do next week. (Blue or Purple?)
2 comments:
You are too cute and cute story. That was so thoughtful of her to send that to you. Oh, and this season, purple is the new black so go with purple.
I've been gone...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment