Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Party of Four...and a half?

Well, ok, just "four" right now. But in nine months...we will have to up that to five. Yep. We are expecting another little one. I am still very "new" pregnant and due sometime in July. I think I am getting too old for this!

We leave tomorrow night at like 3am (so technically Thursday) for a giant drive to WV. Should take about 14 hours to get to my parents' house. I hope we pack enough snacks and DVDs. We are going to visit family. I am getting my hair done (bye bye greys and scraggly hair). Mom and I are going to be doing some holiday cooking. Martha and I are doing a 5k on Thanksgiving morning. Maybe I will even do some online Christmas shopping. Oh, and looking forward to some DiCarlo's Pizza...mmmm (I like inside pieces, Shawn likes the edges).

I probably won't have the chance to blog before the holiday so...Have a WONDERFUL and SAFE Thanksgiving.

13 comments:

LASutton said...

Hey Congrats - I won't be "joining" you this time in the pregnant dept. You will have to do this one alone! :-) I am so excited for you all - I didn't know you all were coming this way - give me a call and maybe we can get together!

Karen said...

Congratulations on the new addition!!

Michele said...

CONGRATS!!! YEAH! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to watch your belly grow!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you all.

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Did you really just almost use a reference to the early 90's TV show "Party of Five"? I'm afraid I'm going to have to start denying that we're related by blood now.

Busy Mom Of Four said...

CONGRATS!!!! When you left here I told you I had 2 dreams about you being pregnant...fianlly they are coming true! Hee. I am so excited for you & Shawn!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving & happy travels!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting! You are definitely not getting too old for this;)! We're the same age and I think I've got enough energy left for one more (maybe)...

Julie et Mario said...

Congratulations! Rémi says hi!

AFJ said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! That is fantastic!

Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun in good old WV!

J.J. said...

wow! what great news! congrats!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

You need to post soon. I'm getting the shakes from withdrawal.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Martha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful holiday and a safe, happy 2009!