I might love this toy as much as Nick does.
Rock Stars.
If you could have heard her! "Oh LOOK! Princess!" I still don't know how she knew who those gals were. But she did and she knew how to wear all of it, too.
She carried this big box over to show Daddy all of her new princess shoes.
Santa brought the stroller and baby, just like she wanted.
And you thought it was a one-seater!
Nick and Doggie Dog in under-roos.
And if there is room in your prayers tonight, please think of my Uncle Bruce who is struggling through his last moments/hours/days of his time here. I pray he does not suffer any more than he already has. God will take care of him. He will be cancer free in heaven.
5 comments:
Great Pics - I still haven't gotten any pictures sent to me from Wendy and Mom - I need to start taking my own but I have always been used to them taking them that I don't even pick up my camera. I am sorry to hear about your Uncle Bruce I didn't realize he was sick. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. Talk to you soon.
Great pictures Kate!!!! I was so happy to see that you posted today. The kids look adorable on Christmas especially that pictures of them as rock stars. Their little faces look like they're showing some attitude. I like it.
I'm praying for Uncle Bruce too.
I will be praying for your Uncle Bruce.
Thanks for sharing! I've wondered about getting my kids the marble maze, they are fun! Stella is getting so big and beautiful!
Oh Kate, I am so very sorry about your Uncle Bruce! And, Shawn's step-Father!! Tough times on your family!!! My prayers are with you!!
Loved the excited kids on Christmas! Where did you get that maze...my kids would LOVE that!! Look at Stella's beautiful hair now!!
Hi there. I am sorry to hear about your uncle as well. Hope you all are doing OK.
And to second what others have written...elaborate on that cool toy! I have never seen that before. Although it looks pretty breakable. As you saw from my last comment, J and W are pretty destructive.=)
Post a Comment