The kids and I made this poster yesterday. Hopefully this helps them understand how much longer until we go to Florida. They both ask everyday. Stella says, "Please. Go Gammy's. Me? Go now?" And she is ready to go now. Nick just asks how many more days. But he asks every few hours...
Nick told me what to write. Then I wrote the countdown. Finally, Nicholas and I drew pictures of things that are going on each day between now and when we leave. Stella added some purple scribbles.
What? You mean you can't tell we have swimming lessons on Wednesday? : )
3 comments:
Grammy is counting down too!!!!!
I just read your comment on my blog and I wanted to tell you - we know several Nicklaus' - yours, Jeremy's nephew, the boy next door, Uncle Nick... so when Bradley talks about Nick I always have to clarify - he remebers your Nick too - sometimes I think he is talking about the boy next door and he will say - "NO MOM your friend Katie's Nick" Like, duh don't you know who I am talking about. I think it is cute how they remeber - and the fact that Nick associates Bradley with Grammy's house - that is funny! Hope you all enjoy Florida. We need to get down that way - I haven't been back since Nanny died over six years ago.
I love the purse! Oh and I put a picture of Nick up as my screen saver at work and the ladies think he is sooo cute!
Post a Comment