
Yep. I could hardly believe it! So at least he kinda understood what to do out there. But I will tell you what- it is chaos. I had never watched a four-year-old's soccer game before. It was quite entertaining. Amusing. They are so cute out there. Nicholas' favorite part was running with three other boys during the half time. Too bad is was severely windy or I would post a short movie.


Stella ate the whole time.

I posted the rest of the pictures on our flickr link (see right).
3 comments:
Chaos is an understatement when it comes to four year olds and any sport - but at least they are having fun. He looks so cute and tell him I said Congrats on the first goal!
Oh the pictures are wonderful! I am so proud of Nick! Can't wait to see you guys!
So cute!!! Hard to believe he's old enough to play sports - this is only the beginning - ha ha ha
Post a Comment