Monday, March 2, 2009

It's going to be a long week

Well, I am posting so you will cut me some (more) slack this week.

-Flying "solo" this week
- Stella got the pink eye Friday then she got the pink "eyes" on Sunday.
- Both kids were sick, not getting better, getting worse in fact
- Took them to the dr. today: Stella we just took her off the eye drops that were making her a mess and Nick has a bit of pneumonia.
- My strep culture was neg today, so I am just coming down with "something" in the midst of this.
It is going to be a long week.

I don't get why they/we are sick so much this year.

2 comments:

LASutton said...

Two words - Pre School! Nick probably brings home everything from preschool. I have always said if we go to church on Sunday my kids wake up snotty on Tues. morning from being in the Nursery/Jr. Church. I keep telling myself they are building up their immune systems. But it gets very old very fast!

Busy Mom Of Four said...

Kate, I am so sorry you guys have been sick :-(. No fun at all!!
I love your pic. with your cute preg, belly & the shirt...too cool. Love the little skirt & can't wait to see a pic. with Stella in it :-)!