Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

So I have been working (everyday) last week and this one. Just when I thought I had a routine figured out it changes. Then next week it will change back. And then we are done!

But amid the busyness, I was approached by a yoga studio in Denver to do a wholesale order on my yoga mat bags. Wholesale! I hadn't planned for wholesale- BUT that is one opportunity I am not going to pass up. So we negotiated a deal for 8 bags. WOW. Like I have free time right now, but I have been working hard to get the order filled and see how this deal goes. I am working toward the re-order. And this gal doesn't know it yet, but I am going to send her a *complimentary* lavender and flaxseed eye pillow. I will also let her know what my wholesale price is/will be on those : ) Pretty exciting stuff.

So since I am working all week, Shawn and I shuffle kids and car seats daily. It is two kids in two different cars going two different directions to two different schools- two days a week. The other three days, they go to the same place. whew. My work is asking me to work more next year. I think three days a week sounds great...except I just ran the cost for three children in daycare...and it just plain does not add up. Hmph.

And this picture I took a few weekends back. Good enough for a small chuckle.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Awesome on the yoga bags!! Good luck and hope you stay sane doing it!