Sunday, May 24, 2009

Love Is...

Guitar Hero World Tour!! The awesomest songs for GH yet!! I bet nobody else got THAT for their six year anniversary before!! Thanks, Shawn. I love it!!


Kids playing after church today:


3 comments:

Dhana said...

Kate,
Happy Ann'y and thanks for an AWESOME dinner. We had a great time and GH World Tour ROCKS!

Dhana

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Guitar Hero is the best gift? I think not. Let us recall my 24th birthday when Jerad got me a "Hold Me Closer Tiny Danza" tshirt that had a picture of a teeny Tony Danza standing in the palm of a hand. Best present ever. Plus that's seriously all he got me that year.

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Oh and I forgot to say how pretty Stella's smile is! Usually she makes a face with her eyes closed and a growl looking sort of thing, but I think she's getting the hang of it! Too cute!