Monday, June 22, 2009

Had to do it...


get S's haircut, that is.

I had to. It was becoming a safety issue. Went to this little place called Snipits (it's a chain) and WOW what a great job they did with her hair. The gal knew exactly what to do with her mop. see?

One happy customer!! Complete with bangs, trimmed around her face, bows, spray mousse, and silver glitter spray!

Last night S told me: "When you get your hair cut, you sit in a pink chair and get sparkles."

(my first slideshow attempt...poor quality, I know)

3 comments:

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Oh my gosh I love her! She is too cute! She looks older now! Nick looked like he enjoyed the place too! They are just the two cutest little kids. Loved the slide show. i thought it was great.

LASutton said...

She looks so cute! Love the curls! Getting first haircuts always makes them look older!

Michele said...

So cute! That's a really neat place to get their hair cut too!