I know no pictures of Henry. But this is important. OK, important to me.
We *need* a new washing machine. Something BIG. I am getting impatient. We are already doing laundry everyday- 1 to 2 loads and it is just piling up.
Anyone have a new washer that they would recommend?
Here's what I am considering:
- Large, 4.5 cubic ft or bigger
- HE please
- Good cleaning machine. (I plan to cloth diaper this little guy!)
- Don't care about front or top loader. Concerns with top loader: clothes not as clean, uses more everything, harder on clothes. Concerns with front loader: not as big, longer cycle times, stink. Are these valid concerns? Anyone?
- Price, don't care. Do you realize how much $ we will save on diapers/wipes? Thousands. (Why didn't we do cloth with our other two?? I could have a new dryer, too. Or heck, a tummy tuck!)
6 comments:
Ok, so first off, I am quite disappointed that there are no pictures of Henry. I need them to brighten my day. Secondly, I got your washer situation taken care of! Jerad has a great washer he got from this guy in my class! Works great. Only thing is that I think it room mate peed in it when he was a bit tipsy, however, that only shows it can handle those diapers! In addition, it'll only cost you 50 bones and it's yours. I say that's a good deal.
MARTHA!!!!!!!
Katie - I have an LG frontload washer and dryer - about a year old - I don't feel it gets my clothes as clean as my top load washer did - I do have a problem with musty smells but I don't think that is the washer/dryer - I think that is the Hurricane water - I had the same problem with my top load washer when we first moved down there (didn't have that problem in Cross Lanes with the same top load washer) - nothing that a little vinegar in the wash won't fix. But again I don't know if I would recommend since I don't think it gets clothes as clean and with kids/babies and diapers at that you need something that can get your stuff clean.
I would like to start the Martha Jean the Mean Machine fan club. Kate, I LOVE YOUR SISTER!!!!
I don't have sisters, but if I did, I want one like Martha....
That girl is a nut!
Dhana,
I would like to say that I appreciate your continuous blogging support. If we meet, I know that we will be friends. So that said, if I am shunned by Kate because she can't handle my straight talking, shoot from the hip kind of attitude, I'd be more than happy to join your family as your sister.
With THAT said, seriously Kate, the washer is a good deal.
Martha
Hi Kate,
Do you watch Jon and Kate Plus 8? Well, she got new washer and dryers and she swore by them. I want to say they were Maytag. I guess they hold more than the average washer. Good luck on the hunt!
Post a Comment