First dentist visit. Did not act like an animal like mom expected. We were invited back in March.

Didn't know a four-yr old could be this tough.
Accessories can make a hand-me-down look amaaaazing.
SO darn CUTE.
I wonder what she is thinking...
My helpers.
Not sure what this is about...
Or this.
This is when mom goes ghetto (or lazy) and won't fill up the pool. This game is called "waterslide." How to play: Mom squirts kids with garden hose as they go down the slide. Older kids may ask for different types of sprays if your nozzle allows it.
And playtime for the little one (on the best playmat ever!).
2 comments:
Your kids are just so darn CUTE!!! Hope everything is going well.
Heather
Love love love the pictures! I look at them all the time because I miss my little chicken nuggets! They look absolutely adorable. Thanks for posting them Kate!
Post a Comment