Last Friday I bravely ventured out to Sams with the girl and the baby after dropping off the boy at school. I went a little overboard. Maybe? (and that was just the boxed items!)
Oh my goodness. I think I've been warped by Facebook! I haven't blogged in months! I enjoy reading yours and seeing your adorable kids. Thanks for keeping us posted!
So if there is soon-to-be a shortage of boxed cereals or breakfast items I will know whose home to break into! =) BTW, I am addicted to Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal...yummy for dinner or dessert. Most of the chocolate cereals are gross but that is a good one to try!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness. I think I've been warped by Facebook! I haven't blogged in months! I enjoy reading yours and seeing your adorable kids. Thanks for keeping us posted!
So if there is soon-to-be a shortage of boxed cereals or breakfast items I will know whose home to break into!
=) BTW, I am addicted to Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal...yummy for dinner or dessert. Most of the chocolate cereals are gross but that is a good one to try!
Come on Kate. All the stuff in that stack is health! What about some Count Chocula or Lucky Charms? That's what all kids need.
Post a Comment