Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weigh-In Results

Before I forget...here are the results of the 2-month old official weigh-in.
Ages of competitors:
N= 2 mo, 5 days
S= 2 mo, 28 days
H= 2 mo, 5 days

Results:
N= 13lbs 11oz, 24 1/2"
S= 12lbs 3oz, 24"
H= 12lbs 2oz, 22 1/2"

Differences of:
N= 5lb-2oz gain, S= 4lb-7oz gain, H= 4lb-11oz gain

The winner is Henry with a 63% weight gain!
(second is Nick at 61%, then Stella at 57%)
(yes, I am a nerd and calculated these "scores")

4 comments:

Katie Nicksic said...

You were watching The Biggest Loser premiere, weren't you?

kanb said...

HA! That's a good one!!!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Oh I love all my little chunkster's equally. I didn't realize they were all about the same size. I could have sworn we commented how S was bigger/smaller than H or N.

Grammy said...

so what if Henry is a chubbsy wubbsy - there's just more to love - (and yes you are a nerd!) hahahahhaha