Where has this recipe been all my life? Ok, all my adult life? I don't know if I would have eaten these as a kid because they are too similar to nuts, which I used to dislike.
Get a can of garbanzo beans/chickpeas..drain, rinse, pat dry.
Put on a cookie sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil. Roll to coat.
Bake at 400 degrees for 35 min. Toss a few times during baking.
Cool. Eat.
My new favorite snack!
I tossed them with that dry mix for ranch dressing and THEN Shawn liked them. Options are endless.
6 comments:
Do they come out crispy?
Yes they are crispy. Some of mine were like peanuts- bit chewy. But the best ones were the almost burnt, crispy ones. Yummo.
Well allright! Thanks for the recipe! Maybe I'll make it tonight.
try a butter/honey drizzle before roasting!
J.J. THAT sounds very yummy. We will try that next!
I bought all these beans and then I got sick so I didn't cook anything. I'm making this recipe today and it better not suck.
Post a Comment