Check out what we did last night. N and S even got dressed and ready super fast this morning to ride before school. How long will this last?
- and then I heard this!
I don't hear things like this from her very often. But now I have this little video on my phone- so I can hear it everyday!
Sorry if video is bad... It is from my little phone.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Ok, so I check this everyday because my life is empty without it. Also, did you know that when I go to look at the video of Stella saying "I love you Mommy" the video that always shows up next on youtube is this one of a girl getting beer poured into her mouth at a party? Interesting. Any hoo, I look forward to the next post. Uncle Jerad does as well.
So cute!
Post a Comment