Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ladies' Man

This happened a couple of weeks ago.

I went to put H down in his crib just to hang out for a few minutes. But quickly found out that S's doll, we'll call her "Goldilocks", was already in there! As soon as I saw her in there, I jumped! It scared me. I wasn't expecting another baby in there. But then I just put H down because I knew it wasn't a real baby. Needless to say, they made friends quickly.

My little Ladies' Man.


(Is he holding her hand?!!)
IMG_7283

IMG_7281

Goldilocks = tramp.

--Kate

5 comments:

Grammy said...

The girls better watch out!! He's so so cute!! See you soon****

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

I just laughed my ass off at pictures! Well done Kate. Well done. I see that Shawn has passed on the pimp gene to him as well Nick. Kudos to you Shawn.

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

I cannot get over it. You're right. Goldilocks looks drunk and passed out on his shoulder.

Dhana said...

tramp. LOVE IT!

Dhana

AFJ said...

Too funny...he IS a cutie though...I can't blame the tramp.