In the midst of getting the kids ready for school I found a naked Henry running up to me saying "choo choo. Choo choo".
Somehow he managed to unzip and remove his pj sleeper. He was clutching some Thomas the Train underwear and apparently needed to wear them immediately. We aren't even close to potty training. How does he know about underpants?
So I put them on. Never mind he is also wearing a big cloth diaper, too.
But I wonder if I can use Thomas to help me with the bed deal.
And please pardon those awful pictures. I took them with my phone. I have this fancy phone from which I can blog and I need to do that more often! I have vowed to not stress about the quality of my photos for this blog. What is more important is that I post something, even if it is shadowed and grainy and the skin tone color is waaay off and the lighting is horrid. : )
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
1 comment:
He knows about underwear because he has a big brother! The boys decided when they were small one day to take off their diapers during their naps and appear with underpants on...and they told me "Caleb wears underwears"--the older boy down the street. They always want to be like the big kids. He looks like both Nicholas and Stella to me. So cute. No solutions from me on the toddler bed...we just pulled the side off the crib and did that until they had big boy beds. You might have to get those side-blocking things? Good lucky!
Post a Comment