Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Sports




Just wanted to drop some pictures here. Soccer is over. And T-ball starts now.

Both kids are playing T-ball. At least we think. Still haven't heard from Stella's coach. Looks like Shawn might have to coach t-ball, too! He has already coached soccer twice. I bet he will be better at t-ball because at least he played baseball when he was younger.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for our school Public school was done last week. I am glad to be done. Wait. I am not the one in school! Now it is time for Mom's Summer Fun School!!! I have compiled websites and free downloads of all.kinds.of.activities for the kids from teacher blogs and homeschool websites. I have computer games, worksheets, reading lists, crafts, montessori activities- you name it! I am trying to compile at list of where I found all this stuff. I will post it on my craft blog (link on right sidebar) if I get it done today!


--Kate

1 comment:

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

I came up with the best game for the kids to play this summer! It's called "Why Don't you get Mommy a Drink while she sits here and Watches her Programs?" I can give you the rules and stuff for it if you like. I think you'll enjoy it.