Thursday, July 21, 2011

More fun from Yesterday

Yes, more pictures from yesterday. The kids have been so so so bad. Last week I was ready to throw up my arms and quit. They were so so so bad. But this week has been Waaaaay better. I actually have successfully taken them in public twice, no three times this week, and they have been close to perfect. Thank goodness! (I can't even begin to tell you how bad they have been.)

Henry had his 2yr check up yesterday. WAIT...I just realized I have not posted pictures from his birthday! Waaah! OK. I will put that on my list! Ok, back to the Dr. appt. At 2yrs and 15days, he weighed 24lbs and was 34 inches. In case you wondered how he compares, at 2yrs old Nick and Stella were both 35 inches. But Henry is feeling better now that he is getting over strep throat. (What 2yr old gets strep? And in the summer yet? geesh.) But after his long nap today he was raring to go! He and Nick can be such "boys" it is funny! See what I mean...

Boys playing guns or something. Complete with sound effects. BOTH do sound effects.
IMG_6282
Lighting up Thomas and his train friends.
IMG_6283

But we also made some crafts. Nick and Stella painted these plastic suncatchers. There is so much paint on them that they will take 4 days to dry and I don't know if they will really "catch" the sun.
IMG_6286

And OH my I will have to write down the "recipe" for this: Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream! Our latest addiction.

--Kate

1 comment:

Grammy said...

The sun catchers look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the double attack by Spiderman.......with guns...... hilarious!!