Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello Kitty Attitudes

A couple of weekends ago we were finishing up our school shopping at Walmart and the kids got their picture taken with this Hello Kitty background. I had *just* bought them dum-dum suckers for being such good sports- having to go to Walmart after coming directly from the YMCA. And all I got was a picture full of attitude!

Oh they are so funny. I don't know if they conspired to make these tough faces with their sucker sticks hanging out or if it just happened on the spot. Either way, I just crack up each time I look at this picture. I wanted to share it with you. And I dressed Henry in his tie-dye shirt and it started a chain reaction that morning!

I don't know what it was, but this summer did not seem very eventful. Maybe it was the beating of over 100 degree temps that we took, week after week. The days got tough hanging out inside the house. It was miserable hot here this summer. It has finally cooled down and has stayed around 99 the past few days. What a relief. I filled up the kids pool today. It has been probably a month since the last time we did that. Just in time, too.


School starts Wednesday!! I will have pictures. They will be so cute in their uniforms. And then the following Wednesday is the first all-school mass...I will get pics that morning, too, because they will be wearing their mass uniforms. (hint: Nick wears a tie!)

--Kate

3 comments:

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

how many copies of that did you get!? tooo hilarious!

Grammy said...

What attitudes!!!!!!!!! The picture says it all!!!!!

AFJ said...

That picture is hilarious.