Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First All School Mass- Pictures

Oh they were so cute this morning!
Yes, like that action shot?

On Wednesdays their school attends mass so there is a particular uniform that is required for Wednesdays.  This is Stella's:


And this is Nick's:


He looks so handsome, doesn't he?


Her headband is something I found at Lands End.  I had to.  She is my headband queen!

They all were picking leaves off my mint plant this morning and eating them.   I am pretty sure that is what is in Nick's mouth here.


Nick even discovered how to roll up the tie to the top and then let it go rolling down his shirt.  He loved his new trick.




This afternoon, after getting the kids from school my car died.  It was awesome.  I had it on, it was running fine, then I turned it off and when I turned it on again- nothin.  My wonderful neighbors were more than helpful and really did try everything to help.  They didn't have to.  But despite our best efforts and the gallons of sweat in the 106 degree heat, it wasn't enough.  The van has been towed and hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow.  It's probably the battery, but I don't have the time to mess around with it.  It must be fixed by Friday!  Or we will have a very uncomfortable trip to Lake Tenkiller this weekend.

--Kate

3 comments:

Grammy said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOO UNIFORMS!!!!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Sucks about the van! Sorry to hear that! the pictures of the kids are soooo cute. We love them

AFJ said...

Sorry about the van but I LOVE those pics of the kiddos in their uniforms--they look SOO cute!