Thursday, December 8, 2011
Outtakes from Our Family Photos
I am STILL trying to get our Christmas card printed. I send them to Sam's Club because they are the cheapest to print, I get free envelopes (even though technically I am not printing a "card"), and they do a decent job. But now I am waiting for their equipment to get fixed. Then print. Then wait. Then address, stamp, stuff, seal, mail! I will get them done. And very soon. But in the meantime, here are some cute outtakes from our family pictures.
Oh, and today me and the kids have stuffy, runny noses and a little sinus pressure with that. Hmmmm....funny we all just got the flu mist on Tuesday! Grrrrrr....
Sorry, but these are the straight out of the camera photos. OK, not that one up there at the top...I edited the crap out of that one! It's these next pics that are dull. I spent so much time editing and creating our photocard that I didn't touch these. Just cropped a couple, maybe.
Are you liking my Christmas gift to you??
Posts and pics everyday!!
--Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment