Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Swimming Lessons Started Up!

It is time again for swimming "lessons" at the Y.  I think, though, Nick will actually learn something this time.  Stella just gets to kick across the pool and use a "kicking board", as she calls it.
 But it is fun.  They need something to do, I suppose, since kids these days don't just go out to play (like we did).  And when we do go outside they need to be well-supervised.  And if they are being well-supervised then they are going to be very hungry because dinner just doesn't make itself!  : )


This is actually Stella's FIRST swimming lesson class.  She just loves whatever time she gets in the water.


I am pretty sure they will be taking lessons again next month.  As long as I can get them into lessons that overlap.  I'm sorry, but I don't want to sit at the pool all evening or every evening of the week.  And Henry refuses to go to the child watch, so I just wrestle him for the whole time.  Fun times.  So these might be the only pictures unless Shawn is home and can stay home with Henry.  For now, I know they are fuzzy, but you get the idea.  Big smiles from both kids.

OH, speaking of smiles...Nick lost another tooth!  He asked me to pull it on Sunday because it hurt when he ate.  I, once again, had to mom-up and do it.  It was easier to pull this one.  But then Shawn threw the tooth in the garbage (accidentally).  So we just wrote a note to the Tooth Fairy.  She understood!


--Kate

1 comment:

Grammy said...

They look Happy!!! Like little fish!!