It really didn't feel that cold today. But when you get down around zero it all starts feeling the same. I took this picture in our driveway just before noon today.
That is SO funny that you did that today.... We got home from Eagle River tonight and it was -22 in my driveway! I wanted to take a picture but I my purse was loaded in the back along with a bunch of stuff from the weekend and I had to get the kids in bed, plus unload the car. I TOTALLY hear you though, anything below zero does feel the same! Thank goodness for block heaters and auto start! I don't park in the garage!
2 comments:
WOW THATS COLD!!! I'M SHIVERING JUST LOOKING AT THAT NUMBER!!
That is SO funny that you did that today.... We got home from Eagle River tonight and it was -22 in my driveway! I wanted to take a picture but I my purse was loaded in the back along with a bunch of stuff from the weekend and I had to get the kids in bed, plus unload the car. I TOTALLY hear you though, anything below zero does feel the same! Thank goodness for block heaters and auto start! I don't park in the garage!
Post a Comment