Nick:
- He just "turned" 3 1/2. He is huge and growing faster than I had expected. Shoe is a boys 10, and clothes 4T, except I am still dressing him in 3T because in about a month he won't need those high-water pants in Oklahoma! Crop shirts will get put in a box though.
- He JUST got over a nasty virus today. At least the fever is finally gone. Since last Thursday, it has been anywhere from 101 to 103, despite our VERY best efforts. And we tried everything! Of course a trip to the pediatrician usually makes a mom look like a drama-mama. (We went yesterday.)
Stella:
- She had a bad week before Nicholas got sick. She has 11 teeth and I think #12 and 13 were trying to come in. She was just miserable.
- Is starting to really communicate with signs and sounds. She has a few cute ones that she made up. Like she smacks her gums when she wants a snack! How appropriate.
Shawn
- I think it is starting to hit him that we are leaving. He already had his going away at work. Seems so soon, but the movers come next weekend.
- He has been super busy taking care of our house sale and our house buy. I have left all of it up to him. Luckily he is keeping to all straight. Both our buyer and seller are "Johns" from Oklahoma City and both realtors are named "Laura." Confusing, huh?
Me:
- Not cleaning. Why clean? We are moving. I will clean with the house is empty. Geesh.
- Sewing. Sewing everything. Yoga bags- at a halt. I am awaiting a shipment of materials. Nursing covers- made a bunch for gifts and then some for extras. Stuff for me- Melissa and I are about 80% done with this adorable Amy Butler Anna tunic. We worked on it yesterday. Don't worry, I will blog it when it's all done. Made a skirt in an hour. That is one hour from drafting my own pattern to trying it on. It is cu-ute. Gifts- Mother's day and my sisters' birthdays are coming up. Em, here is a glimpse of yours:
Just got some CUTE cheap glasses. Cheap. Like I paid $26 for both pairs. Got them in less than 2 wks. Each came with a hard case and cleaning cloth. They are "fun" glasses. These were $12:
Told you- cute. My friend told me about this website, Zenni Optical. You're welcome.
Ok, ok. Here is a picture of the kids. Since I don't allow guns and swords, Nicholas gets creative. His guns are built from Leggo tree trunks. And this morning his sword was a plastic screwdriver. He let Stella have the Phillips.
4 comments:
Wow!! Can't believe its right around the corner! I'm going to miss you all so much!! LOVE the labels!!
I love the tag! Perfect!
It never fails that boys will find something to use as a gun or a sword! I think they are just born that way!
Good luck with the move!
I can't believe you are going to be leaving us so soon!!! We will keep in touch though & I will miss you so much!
Post a Comment