So what did we do this weekend?
Well, this:

Check out Wordle if you haven't already. You can type in a list of words. You can also enter a web address and it will "wordle" that site. The jpeg is then yours to do whatever with. Lots of possibilities.
Some spray park fun we had earlier this month.


4 comments:
It is sometimes scary how similar our lives are. I just read your post about IKEA. I made my first trip ever to IKEA here in Houston last week and LOVED it. I bought so much great stuff. And I looked at that exact same storage unit for a long time. I didn't even know what it was called until I read your post. I am trying to get Geoff to go with me again before we leave to pick the best one. BTW, LOVE LOVE LOVE my new van!
Sounds like you are keeping busy! I'm sure a new routine will settle in soon enough. Ours is going to change now too that Mikayla is in K! The water park looks like a blast!
When we lived in Houston for just a short period I debated over getting that same organizing unit...I wish so much that I had purchased it!!! Too bad they won't ship to Alaska! I know what you mean about a routine...kinda kept a real relaxed one during the summer. But, now with school back in...I can NOT function without a schedule! Before kids I looked at people who had a strict routine like they had 3 heads...now I am one of them! 4 kids & all their activities...I HAVE to have a schedule!
Looks like the kids had fun at the waterpark!
I'm with everyone else, I have to have a routine! I am patiently waiting for school to start so some sort of normalcy will resume!!
We have an IKEA here and there is just so much great stuff, especially for kids!!
Post a Comment