Saturday, September 27, 2008

Playroom...finally


Here is how it turned out. I have just been waiting for it to be cleaned up! It isn't *that* awesome. It needs paint for sure. Also we bought one more piece to the Trofast system we bought at Ikea but we decided that we had enough. Also we reused some old Ikea furniture that we had for the two tall toy shelves.

These were metal dry erase boards at Ikea for $12.99. I used some spray glue and turned it into a magnet board for the kids.

Found these metal strips with 3 magnets for $0.99.

See the rest on our flickr link (top right of this page).


Friday we went to see Thomas the Train. Woo hoo. Let me just say, it was madness. "Our" two favorite activities were the bounce house and reading books in the Gift Shop.




Here we are riding the train that Thomas is "pulling."

3 comments:

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Yes! Another post! I love it! The play room looks so good. Just as long as there's enough room to fit an air mattress in there, I'm good. I just love what you did with it though. It looks wonderful. Good job Kate! I loved the pictures of the kids too! Now I have a new desk top picture for both my jobs and my lap top! Ok, so I loved the laughing leaves print in green and the birds triple batik one. Loved them!

Anonymous said...

I do not think Eli's favorite activity was the bounce house.

Karen said...

What a great playroom! It looks like you worked really hard getting it all together!!