I will post pictures of Nick's bday. Here is one.

This is what he is looking at:

Last Monday, Nick had his check up. 75% height and 50% weight. Just like last year. Then he got four shots and the flu mist. He also got a fever and a cold.
Last Tuesday, I turned 29 (again). THANK YOU Dhana and Katie for a splendid birthday celebration. It was the best. Nick was too sick for school.
Last Wednesday, Nick was going to go to school on Thursday regardless of body temp. UGH!
Last Thursday, Nick went to school, Stella and I to the Y, celebrated Nick's bday with his class. Many of the kids in the classes went home with green teeth from the green Backyardigans cupcakes.
Last Friday, went to the Y, cleaned in between playing puzzles and trains and Backyardigans Memory game with the kids.
But tonight, I have been sewing. But I am stuck. Instead of boring you all with my craft-talk, I opened another blog site that is just for crafts and not family happenings. I have to keep them separate. People like Martha would be furious if she clicked here to see Stella and Nick, but instead found the latest homemade play do recipe. So, separate blog. The link is the same as my Etsy name www.madebykateann.blogspot.com. I don't promise to post there on a regular basis or anything. Just when I have some crafty goodness to share or, as in tonight's case, venting and opinion-requesting. I am trying to perfect my coffee cuff. Just as I did with my yoga bags, I am tweaking and tweaking until it is just SO. I would love any opinions/feedback if you are genuinely interested (That means you, Martha! No smart ass comments. Only value adding comments). OH and I can't wait to post pictures of our "new" family room. I REALLY took all the advice and we are working on the finishing touches.
3 comments:
I'll have you know that ALL of my comments add value to the blog regardless of their nature. Thanks for the pictures and I can't wait to see the new blog site!
OK I must say that trying to ban Martha from commenting on your posts will make it waaaaaay less interesting....
Thank you very much for your comment. In light of this support I feel the compelling need to start a competing blog just to up the anty with Kate so she stays on top of things to keep her audience from wandering.
Post a Comment