Monday, March 30, 2009

Home from vacation now back to work


She isn't going to know what hit her tomorrow. I am starting work and she is starting day care. All day long. We tell her it is school. She will tell you that at her school they will give her lunch, read her books, and change her "diapee." Seems like she's ready to me!

[Stella just got this Disney Princess chair for her birthday...she drug it into my room this morning when she woke up. She then began hoisting it up onto my bed...I had to convince her to leave it on the floor. Katie, better than the wheelbarrow!]

I am not nervous about working. (Don't be fooled, I am only working two days a week.) I am concerned about not getting my after lunch nap. I was practically drooling on myself today after lunch I was so tired. Growing a baby (while keeping up with Nick & Stella) can be exhausting.

4 comments:

Michele said...

I hear you on the exhaustion part! Lots of ready made and super easy to make meals were the key for me...oh and going to bed promptly at 6pm. She's so cute in her chair. Hope you enjoy your few days at work!

Katie Nicksic said...

Ha ha! I'm glad she liked the chair. I only considered the wheelbarrow because there was something so.... ironic... about a Princess themed wheelbarrow.

Let me know how she does! And how you do!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Ok, so when are you going to load the vacation pictures? I really like this one of Stella though. Miss you!

Grammy said...

Grammy wants all of you to come back!!!!! NOW!!!!! Where's all the vacation pics?