Usually it takes me about 3 hours to do our taxes. Well, this year it took me every spare minute for five days. I finally efiled them on Friday night. Whew. It wasn't a pretty year for us. I didn't realize how many tax-related events we had in 2008. Boy, did I learn a lot.
Saturday night, was also a big night for us, well, for Shawn. He completed his RCIA classes (required to take to become Catholic) and he had is First Communion and Confirmation at our church. He had been going through the classes since Sept. The time really flew.
Of course, yesterday was Easter. We enjoyed a huge dinner over at Dhana and Mike's house. The food was soooo good. We ate on real china, too. Fancy.
Today we will be taking it easy- just a couple errands to run. I need to get a children's vitamin (I prefer a gummy one- yes they are for me) with iron. I cannot and do not take prenatal vitamins- I can't swallow them and then I just give up on them after a while. My midwife said to take the Flintstone's complete-so I have. But when I had my glucose screening last week, they found out I have low iron. I am not surprised- I have been craving crunching on ice for a few weeks now which apparently is a sign of low iron. I had that with Stella. As for the glucose test, I did pass. Although my midwife was pretty sure that I wouldn't after I told her what I ate for breakfast! (And it was actually low!)
Work and soccer practice tomorrow. I hope to post more on Wednesday- you know, when I am home and have *nothing* to do : )
4 comments:
I am the same way with my prenatals! However, I insisted they prescribe me a chewable prenatal. I was originally told to take two Flinstones...DON'T DO IT! Taking one is fine, but two is too much (google it). I've been wondering how your doing! Give me a call.
I took the chewable prenatals also - I even took them for a long time after I had Wesley - I have been thinking I need to go back on them - maybe that is what is wrong with my energy level. Hope you are feeling good! And tell Shawn I said Congrats!
Hope the pregnancy is continuing to go well!! Glad the headache of taxes is over for you!!
Dude, put up a new post. I'm studying for finals right now and I need a new post.
Post a Comment