Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lucky me

Now, very rarely do you benefit from not doing what you are supposed to.

I blogged about it on my Made By KateAnn spot since it is really about me and sewing (not the kids, I know they are more interesting!).

But I can just say, Martha, I will be bringing you your birthday present afterall! Here's a peek:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

ME LUUURRVE THAT FABRIC. ME LURVE.

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Oh I just think that you have the best taste in fabric! I can't wait to use it!

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Oh and what is "lurve"? Were you drunk?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Katie N = Katie Nicksic.

And I do LURVE that fabric. And no I wasn't drunk although like Kate, I do LURVE Gamay Rouge.

kanb said...

This is TOO funny. Ha Ha on you Mart!!

Anonymous said...

http://themodernbabyco.com/index.html

This looks like your style, Kate.

Dhana said...

when are we going to get an update with vacation pics? You KNOW I am addicted to your blog. I am currently in withdrawal...