Monday, July 6, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!!


Henry Joseph
7lbs 7oz
19 inches
Born July 4th, 2009
12:56pm




Happy July Fourth to you all!!
See the rest of our pics here on flickr

8 comments:

Heather Brizendine said...

Katie-

Congrats!!! He is absolutely precious. Not sure who looks prouder - mom & dad or Nick & Stella! The photos are super & I can't wait to see more! Take care...

Heather

LASutton said...

Congrats to the Barry Clan! He is so cute! I agree with Heather I think Nick and Stella look just as proud as mom and dad! You all are very blessed! Take care and get some rest!

GRAMMY said...

SO CUTE!! CAN'T WAIT TILL GRAMMY GETS THERE!!! LOVE STELLA'S HAIR CUT - NICK IS THE PROUDEST BIG BROTHER - SEE YOU SOON

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Love the pictures. Made my day!

Dhana said...

So cute! Looks like Nick as a newborn to me. Loved the Flikr pics. Let me know when I can come by and see the cutie!

Dhana

MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarthaJeanTheMeanMachine said...

Oh and I forgot to mention that your children have become quite patriotic in their births. First Nick on Election day and now Henry on July 4th. I watch Independence Day with Will Smith yesterday to commemorate his birth. "Welcome to Earth! *punch*!"

Michele said...

Happy fourth! Congrats! Love all the pics! You are all such a cute family!!