A little unsure, but that is to be expected.
Doing GREAT! Better than I imagined.
Even watched the Snipitz cartoon!
Uh-oh. Is that a look of uncertainty...
Oh, yep, there it is!
Poor guy
Nothing that a sucker can't fix though!
And big sis was there for moral support...and a haircut.
Can you believe she turns 4 on Tuesday? FOUR?!?!?
--Kate
2 comments:
Seriously, Kate - cutest kids ever! Happy Happy to Stella - and much love to all of you. Miss you!
Oh those are the best pictures!!! Henry looks so big! I can't believe it. And no, I cannot believe that S will be 4! Her presents will be late. My fault. I didn't realize that her BDay was tomorrow. I'm a terrible aunt. Uncle Jerad says to tell her that it's all my fault and should not reflect badly on her love for him. Whatever...
Post a Comment