Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Testing a 50mm lens on a cold day

These are some cute pictures I took one day (December 5th, to be exact!). I was just playing around with my 50mm lens outside. It was cold, but I had some great light and the kids were running around outside having fun so I got lots of (cold) smiles. I probably cropped many of these pictures, but they are unedited pictures...they'll do. Not great.

IMG_3010

I do not know what they were thinking with these safari hats!!
IMG_3013

These next two are just cropped out of the the one above.
IMG_3013 copy
IMG_3013 copy
Did you see her grey tooth? She banged it on a pogo stick. The dentist gave us three options with it and the only one that didn't involve surgery was to leave it alone, so we chose that one. And you know what? It looks normal again! Which is amazing, since that was not what her pediatric dentist-who-you-have-to-wait-four-months-to-get-an-appointment-with told me.

There is H in his "beater". Bought this sweet car at the Just Between Friends Consignment sale for $10. I will probably sell it for $10 one day, too.
IMG_3022
IMG_3040

IMG_3058
IMG_3059

IMG_3060
IMG_3061
IMG_3065
IMG_3071

OH she is ALWAYS singing! I need to sneak and record some of her "original" songs! They are great!!!
IMG_3082
IMG_3091
IMG_3094


--Kate

1 comment:

Timorah said...

LOVE these pics, Kate! It's so great to catch up with you again, even if just through pictures :)

I miss you!