Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nick Lost Another Tooth!

Lookie what I did tonight!!

Yep.  I pulled that sucker right out of his mouth.  It was weird and I hope I don't have to pull anymore teeth.  Kinda freaked me out.  But he asked me to do it!  Begged almost.  Poor guy couldn't comfortably eat dinner so he asked me to yank out his tooth!  That was his choice?!?  With almost teary eyes looking so desperate for relief, I couldn't say no.

So I grabbed a baby washcloth.  Sat him in the kitchen chair.  Pulled his head to my belly.  Gave the tooth one last wiggle (and not to confuse it with it's neighbor tooth which is also loose).  And pulled straight down.  And wouldn't you know it, the tooth came out!  I didn't know I was capable!  And maybe you aren't *supposed* to pull kids' teeth these days.  I.don't.know.  But it's done.  Under his pillow.  Waiting for his dollar.

This is the third tooth he has lost in case you wondered.  He lost the other two (bottom fronts) last November.

--Kate

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Oh he looks so cute!!!! No corn on the cob for Nick!!!